SOULS FOR CHRIST GLOBAL OUTREACH MINISTRY
- The only one true God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit... known as the Trinity.
- The deity of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
- The originally good man, man willingly fell into sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- That every human can restore fellowship with God through Salvation (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
- The practice of Water Baptism by immersion right after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and the Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a special experience following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- The initial physical evidence of baptism in the holy spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- That Sanctification initially occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- The ministry has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.